Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Triple Criss Cross Cornrows - Our 4th of July pics


Ok, I know, this isn't the style I posted but I knew if I didn't attempt this one it would bug me lol.

So what I did was this. I separated the hair from ear to ear (a little behind) and then separated that into 3 sections across. The middle section I cornrowed all the way across then I started back on the same side and started doing a cornrow beside the middle one then stopped part of the way up then instead of doing more of a cornrow, I just braided it normal so it could cross over the middle one. Then I started the 3rd braid . I did the same thing as the other and did the cornrow up to the same point and then extended the braid a little beyond. Now after doing that I take the second braid I did and crossed it over the middle one and continued the cornrow on the opposite side. Doing the same extension to cross over. Then do the 3rd braid the same way. After all the cornrows are done and connected take the colored hair and wrap it around one of the sections of the braid and then connect it again so the colored hair is in the middle then braid as you normally would. Then I put the rest of the hair from the back in a ponytail and added the pretty patriotic bow we got from Every Little Detail.
Ok, I hope everyone had a great 4th and thanks for the comments on the other 4th style :) Oh and BTW if your little princess has bangs, your definitely going to want to use pomade or beeswax to braid then in without major flyaways. Some of Chelina's hair didn't want to co-operate even with the pomade lol.














No comments: