Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dutch Braids with Beaded Accent Twist Braids


Sorry I haven't posted! My desktop has died so now I have to just get on someone else's whenever I have the chance. I was so rushed this year that I didn't get a chance to do a step by step. I will though, if enough people are interested. It looks complicated but it is really pretty easy, just a little time consuming...not too bad though and the end result is worth it. I will also be trying some other things with this hairstyle. So let me know what you think!!!

**Please bare with me  while I am trying to get my computer going...or just get a new one lol.

5 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

This is really cute! It does look complicated, but if you say it is easy, I would love a step-by-step! :)

Beads, Braids & Beyond said...

This is gorgeous!!

Curlyhairisbeautiful said...

This is very pretty!
Also, you have won an award! :) Please check out www.curlyhairisbeautiful.blogspot.com to claim it!

6quivers said...

I know this is a dated post but I would enjoy seeing a tutorial as well. this is a beautiful style and I have a daughter with long hair that I think it would look lovely on.
God Bless~~

operatorku said...

Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also

kata kata lucu
kata kata cinta
kata kata romantis
kata kata motivasi
kata kata galau
kata kata gombal
status fb lucu
kumpulan dp bbm lucu
kata kata ucapan selamat berbuka puasa