Saturday, July 31, 2010

Puffy Braid Halo


I'm sorry I don't have step by step pics for this but it is really simple. What I did was start with the bangs in front. I made kind of an upside down triangle so the point is pointing to the back. Then I split that in half and added some hair to the right side of it and secured with an elastic. Then I took a little more hair and added it to the puffy braid. Keep doing this until you get to the end of the right side. Now do the same with the other side. When you're done with that take the hair from each side and split it into 4 pieces, blend the two middle pieces together so you now have three. Braid down and curl, maybe add a flower to the end and your done!

Also****** Please check out my last post. I need your opinion on the bow's I have been messing around with :) ! Look here

No comments: