Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Under Construction!!!

Ok so as you can see my site is all jacked up. It sad those lovely bandwidth exceeded signs all over before I put this background on...yea I know....it looked great lol. Anyways, I am know working on fixing it. I went ahead and changed the background and now I have to figure out how to change the rest without losing everything :(...if anyone has any suggestions let me know.....please lol.
I am also working on the 4th of July hairstyle. I noticed some people beat me to it. I was planning on having it up by now but man when it rains it pours. First there was my Uncle passing and trying to find ways to help raise money. Then having so much to do that I didn't get to brainstorm and then my dang computer got messed up and is not identifying any networks! That I am still working on. I will probably have to take it in. So I am now posting from a borrowed computer.

So please bare with me and I will get the site looking better and my 4th of July hairstyle posting up soon. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Sincerely,
Brianna

2 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oh geez, this looks very familiar! I had my "bandwidth exceeded" awhile back when I started hosting my own background. I actually ended up having to upgrade my pb account. They sent me a coupon thingy for a free upgrade though, so I didn't have to pay for it. Good luck!

Scranton Garage Door Repairs said...

Hello mate nice ppost