Thursday, June 4, 2009

Death in the family

I just found out Tuesday that my Uncle passed away Sunday morning. He got lung cancer and it went to the brain. Now this is the 7th death in the past 11 years that this side of my family has gone through. First was my Grandpa, eh died from Emphysema, then my Grandma from Lung Cancer, My Aunt passed away from Huntington's Disease, then we moved out here to Arizona because my Aunt was in a nursing home and they weren't sure what all was wrong with her and she passed away shortly after we got here, then my other passed away suddenly from a Massive Stroke, last year my Mom passed away from Emphysema, and now my Uncle. Now the Aunt that passed away from Huntington's was his wife and they had 4 kids, 3 out of the 4 has the Huntington's 1 is doing really bad and is in a nursing home and the other is getting worse and is in a assisted living center.

The saddest part is everyone that has passed has been under 70 and all but my Grandparents were under about 55! It really is hard to take in all the loss my family has suffered. I worry so much about my cousins and how they are doing. Everyone in my family has had a very hard life and then an all too soon death.

My cousin is having trouble trying to get all the money together for funeral expenses. She has kids of her own and I wanted to do something to help out. I know things are tough for everyone right now financially but if anyone has even a few dollars they can donate to help with the expenses I would greatly appreciate it! If you have questions please email me or if you just want to donate click below.









Thank you for taking the time to read this and please take care of the ones you love and don't let a day go by without them knowing.


No comments: