Friday, December 2, 2016

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Dutch Braid Pull Throughs Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Dutch Braid Pull Throughs

*Somehow some of my post have been...not deleted, but not live either so these are kind of way out of sequence but I wanted to get them back up. I will have one day of retro styles, I guess you could say, being reposted but if you want to see our newest, go to our Sweet Sixteen post....I told you this was retro lol. She is now 16!

This is one of my favs. I used it to shorten the look of Chelina's piggies :) It is really cute and keeps the hair from getting all tangled. You can get the short hair look without having to cut her hair. So I found these pics from way before I ever heard of a Hair Blog much less thought of doing one. So here it is with my cute little princess the day before her 5th B-Day.





So all you do is make dutch braids starting in the front and going all the way down to almost the bottom. Then pull one side up to the opposite side and pull it through the bottom of the dutch braid so it is coming out the top then put a cute elastic on each one. and curl the hair under. You can make it shorter also, it just depends on how far down you continue the braids down.
Enjoy and if you have questions, ask away :)

No comments: