Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Upcoming Renaissance Festival!



So it is that time of year again! The Ren Fest has started and my daughter and I are going next month. So I am going to try to get some new Renaissance Hairstyles up before then.


We have been going to the Arizona Renaissance Faire since Chelina was in Kindergarten. It's always fun to spend the day there. So much artistry and creativity to enjoy! It always give's me a lot of  inspiration for hair styles.


Besides, it's nice to take a break from the present reality and take a step back in time. Can't always take life too seriously lol.

So check back with us to see the pic's. I know I have been slow moving on my return but I recently started a Instagram account for the blog to give me more motivation lol. All the talented Hair Artist give me motivation and inspiration to get my tail in gear!

If you would like to follow us
IG: girls_curls_hair

No comments: