Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Braided Pigtails with a Twist

First, separate the hair into pigtails. We did a little zig zag part. Use a good amount of gel or pomade with this one.

Now divide the pigtail into 3 peices.

Now braid about 3/4 of the way down. Sorry about the sideways picture :/

Secure with a small clear elastic. Divide into 3 sections and and do 3 twist braids. Secure with an small clear elastic.

Now braid the rest of the way down. Make sure you separate the 3 twist braids so they stick out a little.
I added the little poof and secured it with bobby pins and added these cute liyyle flower clips I got from Claires. I think the colors looked real nice with her shirt.


We hope you enjoy this style :)
Brianna
&
Chelina








1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

i wish my daughter would let me do fun things with her hair..but she is 14 now and a teenager...i miss getting creative with her long locks!!

you have a serious knack for this!

I am here to welcome you to SITS! you are going to love this bloggy community filled with truly amazing and supportive women. Feel free to come by my blog and say hello. AND if you like follow me...I host a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers...no need to comment on every post, just follow. Cool Right?!