Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pigtails, Squishy Braids, and a Poof....Oh My!

Ok, I don't have anymore pictures of this one, I really liked the way it looked though. It is pretty and simple. First I made the little poof with her bangs that we are growing out ( I am considering cutting them though....they bug lol) I left a little bit down on each side and then put the rest into pigtails. I separated a small amount of hair on the top section of each pigtail. I did a loose braid and then at the end I slid 2 of the 3 braid strands up to make the squishy braid. I think it looks a lot like Celtic Knot work. Anyways I secured each squishy braid with an elastic and there you go! Enjoy!

8 comments:

The Schmitt Family said...

I'm looking for inspiration! My little girl is turning 1 and her sister needs a Hawaiian Luau themed hair do. If possible- her hair is almost to the middle of her back and fine. My little one only has enough hair for a couple of ponies or running ponies. Any ideas would be fab! Just post them before Saturday (that's the party) Thanks
coconutschmitt@verizon.net

Rohini said...

Adorable! :)

Xx

Carma Sez said...

I have a teenage son - so I am a little out of the loop on this one, but I can appreciate the nice hairstyle.

Stopping by to welcome you to SITS. We're glad you joined!

Just Lisa said...

My crazy daughter would never sit still for this, this is why she's always in a pony tail!


I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

Penelope said...

What a cutie pie :)

Welcome to SITS!

said...

Looks adorable!

p.s. Welcome to the SITS community!

Brianna Bell said...

Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

Brianna & Chelina

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hey! As soon as I got over here I thought - hey I've been here before! Welcome to the SITSahood -- I'm a part of their welcoming committee! Glad you're part of the community too now! :)