Saturday, April 4, 2009

update.....

You ever have one of those days where nothing seems to go right? Well that is today lol. I got started on doing the Easter style I was telling you about and not only was her hair just not cooperating there were people in and out and the phone ringing, dog barking....well you see what I mean.

Soooooo I am going to have to post the Easter Hairstyle tomorrow to save my sanity lol. Sorry :(

I want to start experimenting more too just haven't been able to....but summer is coming which means a slower schedule and more time to tinker :)I like to also use extensions of fun colors and beads and all kinds of stuff so I am going to try more of that after a bit. For the St Patrick's Day before last I added emerald green hair to hers in dutch braids and it was cute...didn't get a pic though :(.

Well, I will leave it with this but I am going to post it tomorrow so just check back. Thank you for reading :0)

Brianna

No comments: